Blooming Spring on My Head

After lunch we had a stroll at the park. People are having picnic with their small children. A group of toddlers from kindergarten school occupied another sedtion in the park, some children are rolling on the ground and on the elevated pavement.

Then we had this pictorial below when Mus brought out his camera. My head is shining they were laughing at me. I shocked everyone when I came yesterday with a skin head. I did not have any haircut for 8 months so I grew it a bit long, it was winter anyway.




To my left: Joo Mun Hee, Eunjin Lee, Mus, Jumok Kim, and Ah Yong



With Joo Mun Hee










Our photographer - Mr. Cheung Park



I learned that Koreans only shaved off their hair when they are in protests or desperate for something. My reason, well I want Spring to bloom on my head. A new look. Now everyone is calling me a monk. Activist I also prefer, protesting with Filipinos: Alis diyan, NOW NA... TALAGA!

Hope springs eternal, this SPRING na dapat!

Comments

Hi am Suyeon !

I am disappointed of I couldn't find myself in the photo but I wish you had a good time~ *^^*

(cooment by Suyeon)
twistedman said…
hi pete!

mas bagay talaga sa yo skinhead. yan yung look mo na naaalala ko.

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Month of Overseas Filipinos - Davao Regional Forum

Qassia FAQ

Pepero Day 2008