Again, QASSIA, on the league of the top


Now on the top 25 list, well effort is paying off...

Sharing some of my experiences here:

1) It really takes a lot of effort and time to monitor those intels to screen.

2) Intels should not be lengthy but most of mine are a bit long. I do really think that intels should be lead and not a whole of article, since most of these can already found in the web.

3) Original intels are definitely a must and should be encouraged. Well I have not created a lot of originals myself some lifted from original source but I made some introductions of them making it not the original version it used to be.

4) Tweaking the assignment of percentage to my main blog at 98% made my rank to top 25 faster, since I have 4 other blogs listed that gets score as well. But my accumulated Qassia dollars is in the league of the top that is why I belong to that group and it takes effort.

5) Maintaining my position, well it is my goal. But aside from screening I want to write original intels. And I wish I will soon be writing them with a MacBook Air... wish.. wish.. wish...

Oh by the way even Mahalo now is keeping a tab on Qassia, someone found my link and attached his link as well, hmmm.. getting popular indeed...

So folks, watch out...

Comments

sollee said…
my warmest wishes to you and more success for your blog....
thanks for your comments, wishing the best also

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Month of Overseas Filipinos - Davao Regional Forum

Qassia FAQ

Happy Birthday Buddha!