Just signed up for the iBlog5: The 5th Philippine Blogging Summit slated on 9 May 2009 at Malcolm Hall, College of Law, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City.
For Registration, link at: http://iblogph.org/?page_id=119
The schedule below is still tentative and still subject for revisions.
Morning session: (some can be sponsored talk)
* 9:00 - 9:20 Blogging 101 (Micaela Rodriguez & sponsor slot)
* 9:30 - 9:50 Photo Blogging 101 (Faith Salazar and Fritz Tentativa)
* 10:00 - 10:15 Break
* 10:15 to 10:35 Video Blogging 101 (Azrael Coladilla)
* 10:45 - 11:05 Mobile Blogging 101 (sponsor slot)
* 11:15 - 11:35 Do’s and Don’ts of Blogging 101 (Benj Espina and Juned Sonido)
* 11:45 - 12:05 Blog Promotion & Traffic Generation Strategies 101 (Winston Almendras and Coy Caballes)
* 12:05 - 1:00 Lunch break
* 1:00 - 1:20 Legal issues in Blogging
* 1:30 - 2:30 Preparing Bloggers for the 2010 Elections
- COMELEC on Blogging & Bloggers
- Citizen Journalism for the 2010 Elections (Oliver Robillo, NAMFREL Chairman - Davao City)
- The Bloggers Election Handbook project release (Janette Toral)
* 2:40 - 3:30 Blog Advertising Situation in the Philippines (Yehey and 2 sponsors)
* 3:30 - 3:45 Break
* 3:45 - 4:45 Blogging to the Next Level (Fitz Villafuerte and another speaker)
* 4:45 - 5:00 Raffle & Group picture taking
7:00 pm onwards After-Event Party (sponsored)
Call For Sponsors
Avail of the opportunity to increase your visibility in this highly-anticipated event. BE AN iBLOG5 SPONSOR! Special low-cost sponsorship packages are available.
As this is a non-profit event, all fees will be paid directly to suppliers by sponsors. This includes:
* 2 Gold Sponsors (P45,000 per sponsor)
This includes keynote address during the morning or after session; 2 table spaces; 2 streamers posted at the event. Collateral material included in the delegates kit. Logo posted in the website, badges, posters, and streamers.
* Silver Sponsors (P25,000 per sponsor)
This includes 1 table space; 1 streamer posted at the event. Collateral material included in the delegates kit. Logo posted in the website, posters, and streamers.
* Patron Sponsors (P10,000 per sponsor)
Collateral material included in the delegates kit. Logo posted in the website, posters, and streamers.
Parties interested can e-mail
* You can also call the UP ISP for details. Just look for Elen Arzadon at +632-927-0368.