I received this morning the email below after responding to a call by Graham to post comment or blog about new Entrecard's features:

"BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!!
The first 31 people to write blog posts about our these cool new features, and include all four images above, will receive 100 credits! Just write the post, include the images, and leave a comment/linkback right here on our blog, and you’ll be the proud new owner of 100 Credits."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
to peterahon@gmail.com,
date Feb 2, 2008 1:17 PM
subject You have been sent 100 Entrecard credits


Reply


You have been sent 100 Entrecard credits!

These credits were sent from Entrecard direct to your Entrecard account and have been applied to your balance. The transaction included the following note from the sender:

contest!

---
Entrecard.com, linking bloggers together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So as I promised, the moment I got the points, I immediately distributed them to those high on my stats. Below are entrecard stats categories:



A. Top card droppers - I gave a total of 20 points

This table lists the Entrecard users who dropped their card on your site the most in the last 30 days. High numbers suggest regular, even daily readers who drop their card to show you they've visited, as well as to help your advertising price and Campaign position.


B. Top clicks by widget - I gave a total of 30 points

This table lists the sites who provided the most clicks over the last 30 days via adverts you ran on their widget. High numbers are good, suggesting that you received many visitors interested in your card, and therefore that the site you bought the advert from did a good job of placing the widget to attract attention.

A word of caution: It is possible to generate "fake" clicks, so it is not wise to rely on this table to the exclusion of other checks such as examining the site you want to advertise on yourself.


C. Best value by widget - I gave another 20 points

This table lists the sites who provided the best value over the last 30 days via adverts you ran on their widget. Low numbers are good, suggesting that you received many visitors interested in your card for the number of credits spent.

The same caveat as above applies regarding the fact that clicks can be faked.


So a total of 70 points given out and the rest of 30 points I used to advertise.


Entrecards folks the more you give the more you receive, I do like the reciprocity here at entrecard. Although I found out that those whom I give the points are already high on the list of entrecards (high points/card value).

So I hope to join more contests and the next time I will be giving up points to those who are low on my stats...

More, more, more contests!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Month of Overseas Filipinos - Davao Regional Forum

Qassia FAQ

Happy Birthday Buddha!