Entrecard's Add a Blog Feature

Updated: 22 May 2008.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:17 AM, <---@entrecard.com> wrote:
You have been sent 2000 Entrecard credits!

These credits were sent from Entrecard direct to your Entrecard account and have been applied to your balance. The transaction included the following note from the sender:

contest

---
Entrecard.com, linking bloggers together.

I woke up in happiness I told at the comment section of entrecard's blog. I cheked my email upon waking up to see this email in my inbox. So I can now splurge on advertising! Especially,we have to promote the 2008 Gwangju Asian Human Rights Folk School.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post:


One of the internet activities that I usually do aside from checking emails and browsing the net is checking my advertisements at entrecard. Entrecard has been a way for me to create traffic and gain readers and subscribers.

So even before I read the email notice of the changes at entrecard I have seen the feature ahead. This is indeed an interesting time at entrecard. It has been very responsive to the calls, suggestions and ideas of its members. No wonder the membership continues to increase. For that same reason also all the blogs that I created have entrecard widgets in them.

Add a Blog Feature is the newest development at entrecard so it would be easier for me who have several blogs to switch from one blog to another. I don’t have to log-in and out to check on the status of my other blogs with the entrecard widget in them.




What more?

Now newbies will have an easy time to learn about entrecard. Unlike us older members who have to go through its development stage and learn in the process the nitty-gritty. And experience the shock of the sky-rocketting cost of our entrecard, but patiently the members waited for it to normalize and to get back to a more reasonable price.

So for newbies here is ENTRECARD's OFFICIAL EBOOK, gift for you:
http://entrecard.com/static/entrecard_official_ebook.pdf

Folks from entrecard has this to say “Our free ebook has arrived for everyone to download! If you're new to Entrecard, and wondering what to do first, this ebook will guide you along the way. And if you're an intermediate of advanced user, it's packed full of strategies you can use to get the absolute most from our service. Download from the link above.”

It seems for the past months the team is so engaged at updating and developing the site, new look, new features and definitely attracting more new members. So, I have to blog about these things, a personal testimony and appreciation of the good job entrecard folks keep doing.



Related External Post:

OFFICIAL E-Book release,

AWESOME features added,

and two BIG contests!







Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Month of Overseas Filipinos - Davao Regional Forum

Qassia FAQ

Happy Birthday Buddha!