Interview with an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) Series

Below is an excerpt of a new entry on my OFW Blog. I am helping Kenji promote his search for 2008 Top 10 Pinoy Expats/OFW Blogs.


Finally my plan to feature OFW here had materialize with this interview with Jebee Kenji Solis. He has been blogging since 2005. This is how he describe his blog: THOUGHTSKOTO is a jargon word for "these are my thoughts". Blog of a Young Filipino LDS Couple, living in Saudi Arabia. Thoughts and Musings about Life and Love, Trials and Challenges, Faith and Hope as we continue in our journey to FOREVER."

I was invited to nominate for the 2008 Top 10 Pinoy Expats/OFW Blogs. I find the search interesting so I asked him if I can feature him on this blog and promote his initiative. Below is the interview of Kenji.

Check out his blog here: http://jbsolis.blogspot.com/


So please nominate by following this link:
http://jbsolis.blogspot.com/2008/07/search-for-2008-top-10-pinoy-abroad.html



Comments

Ken said…
Thanks a lot Pete for your wonderful support in our search project!

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Month of Overseas Filipinos - Davao Regional Forum

Qassia FAQ

Happy Birthday Buddha!